Key Required Skills:
Strong experience with Java, Apache Kafka, Confluent Kafka (Preferred), Kafka Streams, OpenShift/ Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS S3, AWS Lambda, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and, Agile Development Practices
• Design and develop applications from the functional requirements.
• Design and develop key application components as microservices by adapting the Twelve-Factor Application Methodology using Spring Boot, Java and RESTful architecture.
• Create POCs, templates for developing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test framework for the APIs using Cucumber, Gherkin, and Java.
• Create Maven build scripts to automate the build process.
• Use the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, UCD to version control, build, store artifact, and deploy the software projects.
• Use MS Project, Visio and IT Governance Frameworks to document the solution architecture & develop UML based design documents.
• Develop unit test cases for every possible Java class with real scenarios using Junit, Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
Extensive Design and Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
• Extensive development skills using latest Spring Framework and Spring Security.
• Strong design and development experience with Kafka and Kafka Stream Processing technologies.
• Strong Hands-on working experience with AWS Technologies including S3 and Lambda.
• Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne/Agility.
• Strong Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
• Extensice Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
• Experience with PaaS offerings such as Red Hat OpenShift and Docker.
• Strong working experience with Eclipse development tools and Tomcat server.
• Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
• Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
• Knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications and addressing them.
• Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
• Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
• Master’s degree and 5+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in a training-related field
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com