Hybrid candidates must be currently residing in the Baltimore Washington corridor
Key Required Skills:
Middleware, Enterprise Applications,
Experience managing complex systems and workflow and complex projects;
Technical knowledge of AWS platform and applications in AWS IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments.
• Perform operational and day-to-day administrative support functions, including troubleshooting issues and support of change and problem management processes.
• Support AWS Cloud hosted applications (including deployments, patches, security checks, and maintenance).
• Provide support and troubleshoot AWS deployed applications.
• Provide guidance in developing and optimizing administrative processes and procedures.
• Work with SMEs and Security Team in defining secure-based cloud architecture
• Create and update standard operating procedures, and operational processes.
• Create Ansible playbooks to automate tasks, updates and deployments.
Basic position qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
• 5 years of experience building, configuring AWS Cloud platform
• 5 years of experience AWS Cloud administration
• 5 years of experience with RHEL system administration and patching
• 3 years of experience migration on-premise application to AWS cloud based environments
• 3 years of experience with configuration management, cloud orchestration, monitoring and automation tools
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid AWS Services Experience: EC2, Cloud Formation, VPC, ELB, AWS Security, S3, RDS, EBS, ECS
• Extensive hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools for automation (Ansible)
• Hands-on experience with programming languages (e.g., Python)
• Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Splunk)
• Agile practices and service-oriented environments
• Adept at working independently, but also in a team environment
• Demonstrated experience delivering technology solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven enterprise environment
• Excellent understanding of change management, testing requirements, techniques, and tools to ensure high availability of systems
• Prior Federal government experience
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual who adapts to a dynamic work environment
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to operate effectively across multiple priorities
• Typically requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com